The Children’s Village is more than a place to work. It is a place to grow, to contribute, and to find satisfaction through your efforts. No matter where you work at The Children’s Village, you will influence children, youth, and families not only for today but also well into their futures.
We are currently offering interviews via phone or video conference.
The Children’s Village values the health and safety of its workforce. This includes safety practices including sanitizing, masking, social distancing protocols, and more.
- Competitive salaries
- Extensive training
- Generous paid vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement & Staff Scholarship programs
- Plum Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Afternoon & overnight schedules for select positions
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Undoing Institutional Racism Committee and Affinity Groups
- LGBTQ and Ally Committees
- Dobbs Ferry location offers free parking and free shuttle from Metro-North and Westchester bus routes
- On-site daycare on Dobbs Ferry campus (visit Little Village Daycare to learn more)
- Affordable Staff Housing
- We also offer an internship program
We value diversity and celebrate its power to enrich us all
We value education as a pathway to opportunities
Commitment to Excellence
We value a commitment to excellence as a personal and organizational responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Children’s Village does not discriminate against any employee, prospective employee or contractor because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic predisposition, domestic violence victim status, criminal conviction history or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.