2016 Annual Report
Click on the square “fullscreen” button in the lower right-hand corner to view the report. You may also view and download the report as a PDF.
- Accredited by the Council on Accreditation
- The Children’s Village meets all 20 standards of the Better Business Bureau for Charity Accountability.
- Residential Treatment Center and group homes licensed by New York State Office of Children and Family Services
- Residential Treatment Facility and Crisis Residence licensed by New York State Office of Mental Health
- Gold Prize Winner of the New York Community Trust-New York Magazine Nonprofit Excellence Award.
- National Angels in Adoption Award recommended by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand.
- The Child Welfare League of America and the Walker Trieschman Center David Liederman Award
- Alliance for Children and Families Agency of the Year
- Council on Accreditation’s Innovative Practices Award for new and forward looking practices that have raised the quality of services provided to vulnerable children and families