Despite the importance of human services and other nonprofits to employees and those they serve, many nonprofit workers do not earn a living wage. In an article in the Stanford Social Innovation Review, CV President and CEO Jeremy Kohomban and Assistant Vice President David Collins argue that the social services More Info
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Our site automatically collects the number of visitors to our site and what pages they access; however, no individual data is automatically collected or used.
- The only identifiable information we collect on visitors to the site is what they choose to give us by filling out a web form for additional information or to make a donation. We use this to provide you with the information you request.
- When appropriate, we will add your name to our mailing list to receive newsletters and other information.
Click here to read CV’s Notice of Privacy Practices. If you have any questions or would like a paper copy of this document, please contact CV Agency Records at 914-693-0600 x1472.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.