The Children’s Village is pleased to announce that its merger with Inwood House, a 186-year-old New York City charity specializing in pregnant and parenting teens and pregnancy prevention, was finalized December 31, 2016. “We are delighted to welcome the Inwood House staff and programs into the CV family,” said Jeremy More Info
Thank you for your interest in supporting our work. There are a number of ways to donate:
- Online through our secure form.
- Mail a check to
The Children’s Village, Advancement Office, One Echo Hills
Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522.
- Call us at 914-693-0600 extension 1224.
- Give through Tri-ing for CV.
- Transfer stock or schedule a wire transfer. This can include a transfer directly from your IRA so you avoid taxes. Please call 914-693-0600 ext. 1224 or email email@example.com for information.
- Mention CV in your will or donate through a planned giving vehicle.
- Make an in-kind donation.
- Do your online shopping using AmazonSmile or GoodShop and select CV as your charity. CV will receive a percentage of your purchase at no additional cost to you!
The Children’s Village is accredited by the Council on Accreditation and meets all twenty standards of charity accountability set by the Better Business Bureau. For more about The Village’s achievements and program outcomes, please click here.
The Children’s Village was named as a Top 5 Non-Profit Agency for Fundraising Efficiency by the editors of Contribute Magazine.